Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Jessy "Rain", Morillo "My World"

JESSY - RAIN

Jessy - Rain
Year: 2004


1.How Long [3:20]5 Mb
2.Head Over Heels [2:56]4.6 Mb
3.Ill Get Over You [3:18]5.1 Mb
4.Tell Me [3:26]5.9 Mb
5.White Lies [2:44]3.9 Mb
6.Silent Tears [5:23]7.4 Mb
7.Stuck on You [3:53]5.6 Mb
8.Rain [4:04]4.6 Mb
9.What if [5:07]7.6 Mb
10.Enchanted [3:17]5.2 Mb
11.Look at Me Now [3:44]5.2 Mb
12.Where Do I Go [5:48]8.7 Mb
13.Dancing in the Dark [3:55]4.6 Mb

Jessy "Rain" Album Review

From my point of view........
I discovered Jessy from the UltraTrance:2 cd and DVD set. Her video is entitled "Look @ Me Now" and it is the second video on the DVD (There is another version of this video as well.)

I was instantly hooked on the song. Although I have downloaded most of her songs, I still wanted to have her cd, as in, a REAL cd and not just songs put together from here and there.

I work as a photographer for some Tampa Bay Area Djs and I get to listen to the hot new stuff before it hits the stores and I get asked for my honest opinions and now, I shall do the same for Jessy:

Buy Jessy's album. Seriously. It's a great album and it showcases her voice on different rhythms/beats and she does a stellar job.

Her voice is "different." It is not really that high pitched. It has this, "mellow" tone to it and that is fine.

One of the problems that I found with this cd is that there were no remix tracks. Most, if not ALL of the songs here are begging to be remixed into hard trance/house/Florida Breakbeats tracks. I know that "Dancing In The Dark" has some dance remixes floating around but the original ballad is one of the best that I have heard in ages, and I do not listen to "slow songs" at all, but this one here, really takes the cake.

I really do not know what else to say. All I know is that I love the cd, she is great artist and I wish her the best. And I heard that her live shows ROCK.

Now that, I would love too see;)



Video Jessy ft Gene K - Dancing In The Dark Rain

jessy sings & gene is dancing,think its a good combination






MORILLO - MY WORLD

Morillo - My World
Year: 2004


1.Intro [0:28]0.5 Mb
2.Break Down the Doors featuring audio Bullys [4:58]6.7 Mb
3.Happy featuring DJ Rap [4:28]5.4 Mb
4.What Do You Want featuring Terra Deva [5:16]7.1 Mb
5.Sunshine featuring audio Bullys [4:51]6 Mb
6.Rock My Body featuring Shawnee Taylor [4:22]5.2 Mb
7.Dance I Said featuring Sean P. Diddy Combs [4:08]5.1 Mb
8.Lessons featuring audio Bullys [4:34]5.6 Mb
9.Waiting in the Darkness featuring Leslie Carter [5:22]7.1 Mb
10.My World featuring Sean P. Diddy Combs [6:05]7.5 Mb
11.Who am I Today featuring Boy George [4:09]5.9 Mb
12.Beat Down featuring Shawnee Taylor [4:34]6.8 Mb
13.Take it Slow featuring Mad Stuntman and Shawnee Taylor [5:48]6.9 Mb
14.Come Make Me Over featuring Shawnee Taylor [5:32]7.4 Mb

Morillo "My World" Album Review

For a fan of funky House...
...this is as good as it gets. The what-I-like-to-call "House girls" always singing in the back isn't usually my thing, but this still holds on as an easy listening album for all fans of funky dance/electronic music. Some good, low groooovy beats... plenty of good tracks. Over here in Europe it'll keep the dance floors going...

Recommended...

Video Erick Morillo Subliminal at MOS my world Dario Nunez MOV081

Erick Morillo's Birthday Bash - 7 hours set Subliminal Sessions 10 Years 17/03/2007 - Ministry of Sound - London






No comments: