Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Savage "I Love Savage", Sash "With My Own Eyes", Scooter "The Night"

SAVAGE - I LOVE SAVAGE

Savage - I Love Savage
Year: 2005


1.Don't Cry Tonight [6:48]10.7 Mb
2.Only You [6:49]10.9 Mb
3.Turn Around [3:55]5.9 Mb
4.Tonight [3:40]6 Mb
5.Radio [5:58]9.8 Mb
6.A Love Again [5:26]9 Mb
7.Fugitive [6:40]10.6 Mb
8.Time [5:13]9.2 Mb
9.Celebrate [5:44]9.7 Mb
10.Love is Death [6:17]10.5 Mb
11.I'm Losing You [6:14]10.5 Mb
12.So Close [3:25]6.2 Mb
13.Goo-Bye [6:42]11.8 Mb
14.(I Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight [5:38]8.7 Mb

Savage "I Love Savage" Album Review

Excellent video....
I am a fan of Savage Garden, The Eurythmics, and George Michael - all of them did a great job with and without Pavarotti....<p>And the man who sang O SOLE MIO - Darren Hayes (formerly of Savage Garden)... has the most beautiful- angelic- sultry and great voices I have ever heard - and to do it in Neapoliaton Italian (dialect) and in my opinion the best duet of ALL of them featured!!!!!

Video BRITTANY BARRICADE

I LOVE SAVAGE GARDEN






SASH - WITH MY OWN EYES

Sash - With My Own Eyes
Year: 2000


1.With My Own Eyes (Single edit) [3:42]5.3 Mb
2.With My Own Eyes (album version) [4:04]5.9 Mb
3.With My Own Eyes (12 inch dub mix) [5:31]8 Mb
4.With My Own Eyes (Denniz dub mix) [5:45]8.3 Mb
5.With My Own Eyes (vocal 12 inch) [6:34]9.4 Mb
6.With My Own Eyes (Tandu-MC Loud remix) [7:06]10.2 Mb
7.With My Own Eyes (Roy Malones King mix) [4:31]6.5 Mb

Sash "With My Own Eyes" Album Review

Album Details
'with My Own Eyes' is the Third Release from Sash's 2000 Full Length 'trillennium'. Features Three Mixes Pluis the 'maxi Version' of 'rock the Block' (Also from 'trillennium').

Video Sash-With my own eyes

Sash-With my own eyes enjoy.






SCOOTER - THE NIGHT

Scooter - The Night
Year: 2003


1.The Night (radio edit) [3:24]4.8 Mb
2.The Night (Club mix) [5:52]8.4 Mb
3.The Night (Extended) [4:58]7.1 Mb
4.The Night (Starsplash remix) [6:10]8.8 Mb
5.The Night (Langenhagen remix) [7:03]10.2 Mb

Scooter "The Night" Album Review

What's this love I see?
SCOOTER'S GREATNESS!
Back in the house, Scooter has released another single EP based on "The Night", taken from the full 2003 album, "The Stadium Techno Experience". This is one of Scooter's best songs, and in my opinion, this short album has some good remixes. A little known fact is that The Night is actually based on an Italian disco (Italo) song from 1984 by the very obscure Valerie Dore. If you ever come across this song, it's very euro-disco 80's sounding, with cheesy lyrics. The main chorus in Scooter's The Night (the high-pitched voice) is also the main chorus in the original song from 22 years ago. The original song had some other lyrics in addition to the main chorus, but Scooter doesn't include these. On the whole, Scooter's Night is much better than the original.

THE NIGHT (RADIO EDIT) - This song is similar to the one on The Stadium Tehcno Experience. It has a couple of extra lyrics by H.P. Baxxter, and there is a happy hardcore piano playing chords with the chorus.

THE NIGHT (CLUB MIX)- The club mix is like the orginal Scooter Night, except without H.P.'s voice. There is some extra percussion at the beginning and end.

THE NIGHT (STARSPLASH REMIX)- This is probably the most interesting remix. It features a synthesizer playing the chorus in addition to the high-piched female voice. There is a cool rhythm towards the end of the song.

THE NIGHT (LANGENHAGEN REMIX) - This remix is weird. There's a phone call between two Germans at the beginning and end, and a rather dissonant theme throughout the piece. Halfway through the song, the high-pitched vocal keeps repeating "What's this love". It gets kind of annoying after a while.

CORDYLINE - I don't even know why this song is on here. It's got nothing to do with The Night. It's probably the best piece on the album, though. It has a nice chord progression, and features some piano riffs and licks halfway through the song. Cordyline has a techno beat, and really reaches out to the soul. One of Scooter's more melancholy songs.

The music video to "The Night" is as strange as H.P. Baxxter's hair. The beginning has H.P. on a table with wheels, without clothes except for a cloth. He looks dead, as he is rolled between two other tables with a man and a woman, both without any clothes on (you must remember that Europeans don't care about nudity; it doesn't mean anything to them). He wakes up, and yells, "Rumble in the jungle!" The rest of the clip features H.P., Jay, and Rick as three men in lab coats bringing what appear to be a dead man and woman to life, and they fall in love. It's almost like the Adam and Eve story, a la Scooter. I don't get it at all. But who cares? It's Scooter! The music is awesome, and that's all that matters!!

Video Scooter - The Night

Scooter - The Night






No comments: